1. Zoe Kravitz in Emilio Pucci
2. Alicia Quarles (Fashionwidget’s Best Dressed Pick)
3. Michelle Trachtenberg’s Style Stalker
4. Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior Couture
5. Hailee Steinfeld in Marc Jacobs
6. Anne Hathaway in Prabal Gurung
There is edgy and then there is going over the edge. That said, I was not a fan of anything I saw on the ‘TDKR’ red carpet, Anne Hathaway looked angelic but her style has never been my cup of tea. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz’s daughter Zoe was over-exposed and an E! Correspondent stole major thunder in a simple LBD. The premiere for the upcoming summer blockbuster was held Monday evening in New York City. Hoping for a better style outlook at the upcoming London premiere.
Photo Credit: Pacificcoastnews.com